Are you ready to help the arts flourish in Watertown?
During this Town Hall, discussion will center on why becoming a Cultural District is important for supporting the arts and the economy and for showcasing our town’s diverse cultures.
Speakers will include:
- Bob Airasian, Co-Founder, Watertown Business Coalition
- Luis Cotto, Cultural Districts Program Director at Mass Cultural Council
- Steve Magoon, Director of Community Development & Planning for Watertown and Assistant Town Manager
- Jennifer Erickson, Director of Arts & Culture at the Metropolitan Area Planning Council
- Athena Pandolf, Executive Director of the Natick Center Cultural District
- Nancy Schoen, Chair of the Franklin Cultural District Committee
- Erika Oliver Jerram, Deputy Director of Planning and Community Development for Framingham
- Darren Farrington, Executive Director, Mosesian Center for the Arts
A video recording of the Town Hall is posted here for those who missed the meeting. Any Watertown resident interested in serving on a committee to continue this work to develop a cultural district may sign up here.